New Design!

Okay, I've finally gotten around to updating look and posting again! Yeah! Things are settling down around here. Older kids are back to school so now it's pretty much just the little ones.

I'm excited to be concentrating on the younger preschool kids and working with just two groups now-the 1-2 year olds and 3-4 year olds. Well, I will still have one older, but it will still be easier.

I am listing my articles and I will be getting back into writing again and will have more parenting articles to post. You may want to subscribe to my blog to get daily updates on what I've posted.

On a different note, I've been practising newborn photos and of course, I'm using Avrie as my model. Here are a couple photos that I thought were so cute!
Hope you are having a great weekend-see you on Monday!